Ellie Colour

Fascinated by a world of colors! Embracing individuality! Enjoying marriage, motherhood, and business in the fashion industry! Here’s the spin on my life! ~Colour Wheel~

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Almost There!!!... 3rd Time Mom :-)

So last year I was pregnant with twins and although I miscarried one at 6 months (RIP Elliott Mommy’s ok )  I carried them both up to 8 months.
I put quite a bit of weight on during that time so I have been working on my weight! Of course with all the new technology I could be as slim as I want to be in pics, but I don’t have time for that! I am not in the editing business!
To say this in a nice way, I was too big for my bone structure!...
Well today I stepped on the scale… then I stepped off…, then I stepped back on!!!… I thought!!!… Where are my glasses?!!!... OMFG!!! …And I don’t curse, so that means OH MY FREAKING GOODNESSSSS!!!...
I have been cutting back on how much I LOVE TO EAT and slightly changed what I’ve been eating and it’s paying off!!!
I’m only 10 pounds away from my desired weight!  Here’s my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment