Ellie Colour

Fascinated by a world of colors! Embracing individuality! Enjoying marriage, motherhood, and business in the fashion industry! Here’s the spin on my life! ~Colour Wheel~

Friday, September 20, 2013

"Girls Gettin' It" Classic, Country, Couture photo shoot!


It was a pleasure styling models Ciara Nicole and Karina Beck! Not only are they great models they were really sweet! It’s models like them that add to why I love what I do!  I’d like to share something else that stood out to me about them. They’re not just pretty faced models they’re go getters! Ciara had a class the previous night that ended at 11:05 then another class the morning of and still made it to the studio for a 10am shoot and “DID HER THANG”

 And Karina, also very determined, came to the shoot with her 5 month old baby!! (He was so precious!) Of course she asked if were ok to bring him, but the fact that she didn’t choose to allow not having a sitter to be an excuse for her not to be considered for the shoot was awesome!  I wish I had video to show other young moms how Karina went from mommy mode to High Fashion Model/ Business mode in a split second!

I a mother of 3 can completely understand having to do what you have to with your children present at times and I understand sometimes it just doesn’t work out. But I love to see people go for what they want! When you know what you deserve something in you won’t allow you to stay in a place that doesn’t reflect who you know you are!

Here’s a sneak peek of the shoot! Camera phone pic J


 
 
Models: Ciara left, Karina right
Designer: Phillip Madison
Makeup: Nikki Campbell ( Blu Artistry Pro) (bottom right) & Hillary Williams ( bottom left)
Accessories: The Walk In Closet 1224 NW Broad St, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Photographer: Kenny Mc (Photos taken by him to come!)
Wardrobe Stylist: Ellie Colour (Me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment